It is a small church, full of murals, many of which are unfortunately destroyed. Lately, a try to maintain the roof and the whole church has been made. Many icons, some of which were very rare, as well as the iconostasis have been stolen. Fortunately, an important icon named “Panagia, Rodon to Amaranton” has been moved to Agios Dimitrios Church in the centre of the village and so it was saved. It was built in 1953, as written on the inscription of the building.